Tuesday, June 9, 2009

DANE ICE1 DAILY MONTH NEWSPAPER

Hi, Im Dane ice1. This is the NEW newspaper I would like to call...Dane ice1 Daily Month Newspaper.

QUICK POLL QUESTIONS:

Most Stylest: DANE ICE1 (me)
Most Friendliest Guy: Samson
Best Blogger: Hannajean
Month's Sweetheart: Samson

------------------------------------
EVENTS:

Adventure Party
Dane ice1 "Summer AT Last!" Party


I guess thats all events...

------------------------------------
I might be making videos! I made the
two videos on Tuesday June 9 09
I might upload them on the computer
and YOU might watch them. You might
even here my voice or some other
people's voices... LOL!
------------------------------------
My summer at last party:
Bring: Summer clothes, a puffle [idk
why though lol, you dont have to
bring a puffle.
2:30 to 4:00 CLUB PENGUIN TIME!!
June 21
-----------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment