Thursday, April 23, 2009

Read more about whats happening on club penguin!

Hello!! It's Dane Ice1! I want to introduce my fellow penguin friends. They are: Allikissa, and Heikkicakes! If you see my fellow penguin friends around, just say HI! And maybe you can add them!!! They are the best! If you see me around, say HI too! I love meeting my fellow nice fans. Anyways, back to our tips. Did you know? Screenhog is upgrading sled racing! The first ever club penguin game. I think... LOL! Until then....WADDLE ON!!!!! Did you know? Penguins have been saying that there is a such thing as ACP and the Nachos? Yes there is! I dont know who to join.......LOL! I usually join the ACP one time, then the other, I join the Nachos........LOL! Did you know? There is a club penguin nintendo DS game in the world! I have it!!! Its really fun!!! I play mostly all the games in there.......LOL! Did you know? Some penguins think that they are vampires.....LOL! Isn't that weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment