Thursday, April 23, 2009

tips on how to be famous

1. Create a youtube account. Tell people to search your vids[videos]
2. Create a blog, like me! Advertize it [tell people about it]
3. Wear cool clothes.
4. Be nice to everyone and get lots of friends, and you could be popular
5. Tell people that your famous but your not.....LOL! I used to do this before I created this blog!
6. Say'' Dance everyone'' and ''Hello and welcome'' all over again! You get me?
7. Design a cool igloo, and say'' Meet a famous penguin and see a famous igloo at my igloo!
8. Say your a famous person, but some people would not beileive you!
9. Say your Aunt Arctic or Gary or Cadence or Rockhopper.
10. Say your rare.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to try this very soon. I'll start by designing a cool igloo and inviting fellow penguins over. I'll say I'm rare (lol) and famous and maybe they'll believe me. I'M GOING TO BE FAMOUS LIKE DANE ICE (because she's nice to everyone)!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete