Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Beggining Of My End (Part 2)

Sweetie. My mom said to me. Your gonna be strong! Just like me and your Dad. Yea. I just can't wait! I was going to go to my training camp, to be trained how to use my powers. The bus drove near our house. Yay, the bus is here! I ran outside. YAHOO! Wait, sweetie! My mom said. Have this. She handed me over a necklace. Shining with real silver. You make one wish, per year. I smiled at her. I hugged her. farewell! Mom said. I stared at my mom with a smile. then turned and walked up the buss steps. Im gonna miss Dane! Mom said.


When I went in the bus, Samson,Cheroes,Scdawg,Hanna,and Frie67 were in the bus. Cheroes sat near Hanna, Scdawg sat with Frie and I sat next to Samson. Whats that on your neck? Samson asked. My necklace. I grinned. Cool! Hanna said to me. Does it do anything special, like a luck charm? Scdawg asked. Well, my mom gave it to me and I she said it makes a wish come true once a year. I said happily looking at Scdawg. The bus stopped. Allikissa, and Heikkicakes came in the bus. Allikissa! Heikkicakes! I hugged them and sat back down. Wow cool necklace. Allikissa said to me. yea i know my mom gave it to me. I cant wait! Heikkicakes yelled. Me either. Cheroes said. I looked on the floor while All my friends were talking about how much their excited about camp. I saw a thing on the ground. It was shaped as a stick and it looked like it sayed something on it......



What do you think Dane saw? Comment and guess!

4 comments:

  1. ï ώøṉḋεɾ ώhατ ïτ ïṡ.....hṃṃ...α ρεṉсïl ṃαÿвε?.......α ṡώøɾḋ?.......εhh сαṉτ τεll

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats good samson! I shoudlve thought of that lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! I'm in the story.

    ReplyDelete