Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Lava Stone [Part 6]

"Where did he go? Manny asked. Maybe.. MAYBE WHAT!? Manny asked. Maybe, WE have to go inside. I said. It's the only way to save him.... I continued. I'm not going in there. Manny said whispering. Why? I asked Manny. Frie and I are gonna go in. I told her. No. Frie interrupted. W-why? We don't have the stone! Manny said loudly. I know! I said. But it's the only... way we get killed! Frie interrupted again. Frie and Manny walked away like they didn't want to go in and get killed. SO it was up to me.


20 minutes later.... I jumped in the volcano with Samson's bracelets. The lava was burning everything on my body! I heard a small voice from far away into the lava. "Who's that? Samson yelled from far into the lava. I would respond back but the lava was rising. I swam to that "voice" I saw Samson trying to find a way to get out. "Come on! I yelled to Samson. Samson and I saw the way I got in and went out that way. "I'm back! Samson yelled. Let's go back to club penguin! I told him. Ok. He said. Everybody cheered. Let's go on that roller coaster again.. Manny said. Just kidding. Manny added. Good! We were burning down there, but luckily...

WE GOT THE STONE!!

The end.
Written by: Dane ice1
Main characters: Dane ice1 and Samson.
Other characters: Manatee6, Frie67, and Dane's Mom, roller coaster engineer.

No comments:

Post a Comment