Thursday, July 23, 2009

My story I wrote for the penguin tales contest! PLEASE READ!!!

I had a dance party on the fourth of July, I don't know why. Betty did a flip! Carl did some kicks. And I just break danced with my boom box. "Brilliant! Carl shouted. No fair! Betty pouted. I'm sorry if i'm bragging too much. I said to Betty. Lets do another! Okay Betty? Carl asked. I'm ready!" Betty said with pride. Betty took out her boom box and tried to copy my moves! I stomped over to her with my fists curled. "Your copying me! I yelled at her. Maybe i'm too hard on her. I thought to myself. Let's not use the boom box. Carl thought. Good idea!" Betty looked at me with a smile. I turned red. I ran out the door to the town. I looked around. No one in sight. I walked into the nightclub. I saw Cadence mixing tunes. I walked up to her. "Hello! I'm Cadence, the dj of the nightclub. I'm Dane ice1. I said and waved. Awesome! Want to do a dance contest? She asked me. Well, can you help me? I asked. Of course! Cadence smiled to me. I'm having a dance contest with my friends. I started saying. So I won, but Betty, my friend, is upset. Carl said no boom boxes. But thats my main item I use to dance with! I said in shame. If you want to be in the hall of fame, use this. She handed over a cd. Yay! I shouted. Don't let her pout when you win. cadence winked at me. Thanks! I walked out of there and into my igloo. Okay, i'm ready!" Betty took out her dj headphones and danced. I took out my cd and my ipod. I put the cd in my ipod. After a little while Carl read the votes. DANE ICE1 WINS! Carl shouted. betty clapped. I'm suprised! Betty even clapped! I ran up to her and hugged her. Carl gave me the award. I walked to the red plush couch. Good job! Carl said to me. Thanks! I said proudly. But next party it should be a singing contest. We all laughed. Then Carl and Betty went home...

The End

1 comment:

  1. Great story. And the moral is...you have to be there for your friends no matter what! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete