Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Begginning Of My End (Part 4)

Gimme the wand. He said in a rude tone. Whatever. I said to him. I tossed him the wand and he asked me. Wanna duel? I don't... Oh wait, you don't have a wand. Umm, yea I don't. Sorry though. I added. No, don't be sorry. He said back to me. Wait, are you.. Merry Bob Finkle. Yup. He interrupted. Oh, cool? I said in a soft voice. Well, aren't you gonna leave! He yelled. Oh, uhh yea. Ha ha! Traumatize! He yelled while waving his wand. Ahhh! I screamed. I was soo frozen like a popcicle.


After 10 minutes I started to move. What the? I said in my mind. Was that a spell? Probably. I kept saying to myself. What happened?! Hanna asked me. Umm, i dont know? Oh. Merry Bob Finkle casted a spell on me. Oh? Umm, Merry Bob Finkle? Yeah. We kept laughing. I read my peice of paper. Ummm, tent 18. I searched for tent 18. There we go! I said to myself. I opened it up. I saw Scdawg, and Samson in the dark. They were both holding wands.



Was Scdawg and Samson REALLY dueling? I didn't know they had wands. They were friends though. Hmmm, do you think Scdawg and Samson REALLY were dueling? Comment and guess!

4 comments: