Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Lava Stone [Part 1]

"Dane! The lava is rising, you have to go on! Samson yelled from across the lava rock. " I can't leave you here! I shouted. "You have to! I'll be fine, because i got the stone!I jumped off the rock to land. I backed up, and as the lava rose up on the rock, Samson vanished.

"AHHHHHHHH! I screamed. Oh, it was just a dream... "Dane, wake up it's your birth-day. "Oh. So I ran in the kitchen, grabbed a bagel, got on my bike and waited for Manny, Frie, and Samson. " We're here! Manny said. "Where's your bike? I asked Samson. "Oh, I, uh let my cousin ride it. I didn't tell Samson about my dream. I don't know why. As we went to the park, Samson tripped over this stone. I grabbed the stone right before he turned around to see what he tripped over. "What was that? Samson asked."I don't know. Frie said. "Let's just go! Manny said. "We are going to be late for the carnival!" Manny added. So we went over near the fake clown sculpture. "Ahhhhh! I screamed. "Dane, are you serious? Manny asked. " Yeah, it's a sculpture! Frie and Samson said at the same time. "Well, uhh.. I guess." We all laughed and ran straight to the roller coaster. " I, uhhh! I walked quickly to the popcorn stand, but Samson grabbed the back of my shirt and whispered..."It's ok." As we went on the coaster, it lead us in a dark tunnel of lava. "Oh my god. I whispered to Samson. "There's no buckles! I yelled. It echoed across the tunnel. It went faster and then Samson and I fell in the lava. " It's burning! Samson yelled. Nothing hurt me. I didn't even feel a single burn. I dropped the rock out of my green hoodie. Then I felt the burn.....

No comments:

Post a Comment