Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Beggining Of My End (Part 3)

I looked carefully. It was black. I picked it up. And then I shook it to make the dirt fall on the ground, instead the bus started shaking. Whoa. B-b-bumpy. We were all laughing except for me. I read what was on it. Property Of Merry Bob Finkle. Who has a name like that? I asked to myself. Dane, whats that? I think it's a wand. Samson looked over my shoulder to get a closer look. What the? Merry Bob Finkle? I nodded. Strange huh? I asked him. Yup. We started laughing. Wait, I didn't see what it was? Oh it's a wand. I said to him. Ohhh? Samson said to me while looking at it. But, Dane, why is it odd shaped. Probably old. I answered him. Samson slipped on his ipod out. I slipped the wand in my jacket pocket, and took out my book, and read.


2 hours later.... I stepped inside the little hut. It was huge inside, but small on the outside. Wow! Scdawg yelled. This is cool! Hanna whispered to herself. I dropped the wand out of my hoodies pocket. A tall boy walked up to me. He looked a bit on the chubby side. He should join weight watchers. Does he eat LOTS of tacos? Probably hot sauce tacos? Ehem, back to the story, sorry. He gave me a starge look. Who are you? I asked...


Who did Dane see? Comment and guess!

6 comments:

  1. Someone evil and he wants the wand. Maybe he wants to take over the world. Or wants to wish for more tacos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol good guess. He IS evil though

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, the dude that owns the wand is evil

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know who it might be.

    Merry Bob Finkle!

    ReplyDelete