Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Lava Stone [Part 3]

I climbed the rock without the stone in my hand."Let's NOT stay for long because that lava is rising! Samson told me. Samson climbed the rock with the stone in his hand. The rock was as big as two televisions. Manny was going to call me. I heard a noise and new it was my phone. "Hello? I asked. "Manny. "Hey, Dane where are you!? I'm underground in the lava area. "Is Samson with you? "Yes! "Ok. We'll get you guys outtaa their. I'm gonna call your parents, aswell as Samson's parents too. Thanks, bye Manny! Bye!" I hung up. "I don't think we need help. Samson said to me. Oh no, the lava is rising! Back to my dream, I thought. This can't happen. I know that dreams can come true, but nightmares can't! Or can they....

No comments:

Post a Comment