Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Begginning Of My End (Part 1)

It was a Saturday night. Rain was pouring down my face, body, and and feet, EVERYTHING! I went back home the place where i belonged. I kissed my puffles goodnight. Dane,Dane,Dane,Dane! My sister yelled. What? I asked. Look out the window! She said to me. Yeah? What? It's the sun, really close to us. Isn't that weird? My sister whispered. O my god, yea! I got my robe, and ran outside. My mom should've taught me how to have powers. But my mom said i already have powers. I dont know why they arent working. Dane! You need the power of two. Then help! I yelled to my sister. I can't. I mean, I can't HAVE powers. It's too hot out! I screamed. BOO HOO! My sister cryed after me. A tear trembled down my cheek. I ran inside and into my bed. I fell asleep....


In the morning, I smelled my mom's homemade eggs. Mmm. I said to myself. Morning mom! I said to my mom. I ran downstairs to the dinner table. I ate all the eggs in one bite. I am soo eagar for today....


Why is Dane ice1 soo eagar? Comment to guess!

2 comments: